How I see Denmark.
Because apparently not everyone automatically envisions a giant ugly bird. 8I
Kuroko’s Basset - The Basset Which Kuroko Owns: the thrilling series about owning dogs.
Some “highlights” of the recent marriage equality-discussion in Finnish government:
- “It’s a will of God/God says so”
- “(Heteronormative) marriage is a sacred value for Finns”
- “I feel like there’s going to be even more problems if the marriage equality -law is passed”
- “The children should have mother- and father-figure”
- ” It’s a question of different values”
- ” There’s no right or wrong in this discussion”
- ” The homosexual values are being forced to the majority/ The traditional values are in danger”
- ” Why lesbians can use same locker rooms with other females while male cannot?”
- ” Over 167 000 signatures do not represent a majority of Finns (while it’s the greatest number of signatures so far)”
- ” The current marriage system doesn’t discriminate minorities”
- “This isn’t about equality”
And lot of more bullshit.
A wagtail for a “Thank You” card. I keep drawing wagtails in such cards.
(Secret: Wagtails are always relevant.)
for that special someone who likes their valentines with sinister undertones; click through to see captions for which manga each valentine comes from
this panel from uzumaki fits the bill too
For those of you interested, here’s a video of what its like to be LGBT (primarily gay and lesbian) in Japan, as reported by Japanese people (through translation)
"Men with pointy teeth"
Rin ruined everything.
- hamaon answered: have you unliked the problematic post
Tried that just now: now it does the exact same thing with the next post, that was previously hidden. will need to check on mac still.
- manchasama answered: Do you have it on endless scoll? Try switching to pages, and see if that helps?
…well after figuring out how, I did. And all it says is “No posts to display”. WHAT IS HAPPENING